New to Feisty Army
Beautiful Ruins: Travel Posters from the Climate Crisis (Hello, Hurricane Ian.)
- Designs from Feisty's earliest days including
- More stickers! Some of the same, some new ones, all fancy.
- New weird things for the holidays, like a Feisty Cat "Hydrate Dear" bento box.¹
- Greeting cards and postcards. Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like sending Our Lady of Zero F*cks postcards to your most despised politician.
- Our Lady deserves relics by which we can pray to the power No Effs Left. I'm considering either really fancy Xmas ornaments ($$ but not $$$) or –yes– snow globes [$$$$] for the holidays of 2023. But I have to plan now to make that sort of craziness happen.
- More Beautiful Ruins climate change posters. They're intensive, complicated and frustrating, but I'm very... happy? satisfied? with the first two and there are so many events which deserve our attention.²
- More antifascism because it never goes out of style.
If you find weird things, let me know! I'm revisiting everything through the weekend, and know about some of the issues, but new eyeballs on the site find things I didn't know were a problem. I'm just one person/cat and it makes a world of difference to me if you have suggestions.
THANK YOU, as always. I might be tilting at windmills, but at least I have company.
¹ If there are new weird products you would like to see (like shower curtains about climate change or Baphocat tea towels) I'm listening! Absurdity is a feature, not a bug.
² If you're involved with environmental organizations who you think would benefit from beautiful representations of our horrible present and future, please send them to Feisty Army. I would love-–LOVE–to work with groups successfully addressing our most imperative issue, fascism be damned. (see note ³)
³ Antifascist Always, Bitches.