Burn the Patriarchy to the Ground Relaxed Scoop
Cyndi Lauper did for girls in the 80s what we have to do for girls now. We're a little edgier, perhaps, but we still had rights and autonomy back then, despite Reagan.
This ultra-comfortable cuffed-sleeve tee may as well have come from your boyfriend's closet. The short, roll-cuff sleeve detail, wide neck and Hi-Lo bottom hem make this shirt the ultimate choice for lounging around and dress-down days. With the fit and well-worn softness of a beloved old tee, your boyfriend may want to borrow this one from you!
- 60% cotton/40% polyester. Black, white & mustard yellow: 100% cotton. Heather gray: 80% cotton/20% polyester | Fabric weight: 5.29 oz (midweight)
- Easy-going boyfriend style
- Short sleeves with rolled-up cuff detail and scoop neckline
- Hi-Lo bottom hem: longer back than front
- Imported garment; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||22 in||19 in|
|M||22 in||21 in|
|L||24 in||22 in|
|XL||24 in||23 in|
|2XL||25 in||23 in|